Health Nut Balsamic Spinach Salad

Monday, May 21, 2012

Garlic Kale "Chips"

I heard about these from my friend Sara:) She said they were one of her favorite snacks, so one day I was rummaging through my fridge, I hadn't been to the store so it was a little bare....but I spotted some kale on the verge of going bad in a day or two, so I decided to try Sara's idea....I'm sooooo glad I did! Not only did I flip for these, but my hubby(who is not a kale fan) loved these! Yay for kale!!!
1 bunch of Kale leaves(no stems, they are very chewy) I do not recommend the prepackaged kale leaves...they go bad quickly and are not as soft and tasty as the fresh:) fresh is better anyway!
1tbls. olive, or grapeseed oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1clove garlic,minced
preheat oven to 425 bake for 7-10 minutes...these cook quickly so you have to watch them!
remove from oven when the leaves are still green, but a bit crispy on the edges. mmmm mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment